Please complete the nomination form below to nominate your 2020 candidate for The Ozturk Financial Pharmacy Business Leadership Award.
- The nominee(s) does not need to be a pharmacist however if they are a pharmacist they must be a member in good standing with Pharmacists Manitoba.
- Nomination forms are to be submitted with the names and signatures of the nominating individuals:
- At least one pharmacist who is a member in good standing with Pharmacists Manitoba.
- Additional nominating individuals can include other employees of the pharmacy such as other pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, cashiers, patients, pharmacy students and interns etc.
- Nominating individuals who are employees can be current or past employees.
- Self-nominations are not accepted for this award.
- The submission shall clearly outline the nominee’s qualifications and contributions for receipt of this award.
- The nominee may not be currently serving as a Director of Pharmacists Manitoba or on the Awards Committee, except in an ex-officio capacity.
- This award is not presented posthumously.
- Submissions for this award must be in the hands of the Board of Directors prior to end of day on March 31, 2021.
- The award is presented at such time as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
- Power of decision for granting of The Ozturk Pharmacy Business Leadership Award rests with the Board of Directors of Pharmacists Manitoba.
- The Ozturk Pharmacy Business Leadership Award is not necessarily granted every year.
Online nominations should include the following:
- A completed nomination form.
- Letters of support from each of the listed nominating individuals.
- Additional letters of support from patients or customers are welcome.