Ruban Insurance Friend of Pharmacy
The Ruban Insurance Friend of Pharmacy Award is presented to a non-pharmacist, who has contributed significantly to the success of the profession of pharmacy. The recipient will have gone beyond the day-to-day expectations of their work to make an outstanding contribution to the community of pharmacy. Submissions must be made by pharmacists in good standing with Pharmacists Manitoba.
To view a list of the past recipients, please click here.
- A non-pharmacist who has contributed to the profession of pharmacy.
- Has advanced patient care and the profession of pharmacy.
- Has supported the advancement of pharmacy practice.
- Nominee cannot be on Pharmacists Manitoba’s Award Committee.
- The Nominee cannot previously have won this award.
- This award is not presented posthumously.
- Submissions for this award must be in the hands of the Board of Directors prior to March 31, 2021.
- The award will be presented at a time deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors of Pharmacists Manitoba.
- Power of decision for granting the award rests with the Board of Directors of Pharmacists Manitoba.
- The Friend of Pharmacy Award is not necessarily granted every year.
The nomination should include the following information:
- A completed nomination form (available online)
- Documentation of no more than 1,000 words to include, but not limited to:
- A specific description of how the nominee has contributed to the profession of pharmacy
- How this contribution has advanced patient care and the profession of pharmacy
- Additional information about the nominee that adds value to the application