The following places are hiring!
WHITE CROSS PHARMACY
The ideal Pharmacy Manager must be able to work in a fast-paced retail environment while providing the utmost in patient care and service. Responsible for receiving, preparing and completing the prescription in an accurate and timely manner. The incumbent oversees staff and workflows within the pharmacy. The Pharmacy Manager is to work closely with the White Cross Healthcare Management team to ensure standard operating procedures, polices, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed. The incumbent must bring energy, enthusiasm, passion while working collaboratively in a primary healthcare facility.
This position is in Portage la Prairie, MB with possible rotation between the Winnipeg, MB location.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have a licence to practice in Manitoba and in good standing with the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
- Previous Management experience is an asset
- Authorized to administer injections an asset
- Self-limiting conditions and smoking cessation prescribing an asset
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to execute superior patient care, providing professional advice or counselling on prescriptions, OTC products or other health services
- Ability to work with pharmacy staff, Doctors and clinic staff
- Experience in retail systems and dispensing procedures. Kroll software knowledge an asset
- Detail orientated with ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation
While all responses are appreciated, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DAUPHIN CLINIC PHARMACY – Locally Owned and Operated Pharmacy.
Dauphin Clinic Pharmacy has been serving the Parkland Area for over 35 years. We currently work out of a new modern building attached to the Dauphin Medical Centre that houses 24 physicians and a walk-in clinic. We are fully automated with a ParataMax, Synmed, PacMed and PacVision. We also have a fully equipped compounding lab. We continue to keep pace with the progress of the profession. We have 9 pharmacists on staff, many of whom have extra training in compounding, respiratory care, smoking cessation, injection delivery and prescribing of minor ailments.
Job Description: Full-Time Pharmacist Opportunity
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dispensing of prescriptions
- Patient Counseling/Patient centered care
- Participation in professional programs
- Providing excellent customer service
Applicant must be licensed to practice pharmacy in Manitoba, self-motivated, hardworking and able to communicate effectively with patients and health care providers.
We are offering a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package.
If interested, please email email@example.com , or call Myles Haverluck or Sara Watson at 204-638-4602.
AMENITY HEALTH CARE
Legacy Bowes- Winnipeg, MB
Amenity Health Care is currently looking for a Staff Pharmacist for an opportunity in Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you or someone you know is looking for an exciting career opportunity, contact us today for more information.
Amenity Health Care mission is to provide patients with integrated healthcare and wellness services close to home and work. Amenity Health Care services are based on bringing together a local multidisciplinary health team in support of servicing patient health needs in a timely manner.
This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient's needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
• Receive, prepare and deliver Rx(medication) accurately and timely to patients
• Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
• Constant counsel of patients in regards to new/additional medications (with appropriate documentation)
• Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG's)
• Attend required and voluntary continuing education workshops as needed
• Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers
• Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
• Provide timely and positive resolution to patient's needs and Doctor's requests/issues
• Ensure pharmacy complies with all legal requirements (Federal & Provincial) and Company's policies and procedures
• Ensure all ethical and pharmaceutical care models are practiced
• Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed to provide a healthy and safe work environment for all employees
WHY WORK WITH AMENITY HEALTH?
• Expanded scope of practice that addresses community needs
• Full office support by Amenity Health so you can focus on providing health care to patients
• Manitoba College of Pharmacists license
• Pharmacists Manitoba membership
• Canadian Pharmacist Association membership
• Licensed to practice pharmacy in Manitoba or be eligible for licensure
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Experience and passion for clinical and patient care
• Experience or interest in the principles of pharmacy management
• Attractive and above average compensation and benefits
• A balanced pace and regular hours
• Weekdays and one weekend shift/month
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Amy Rondeau, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934-8834. If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as Staff Pharmacist, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position 163242.