Blando Group Patient Choice Award
The Blando Group Patient Choice Award is presented to a pharmacist who has been nominated by a patient or non-pharmacist colleague(s) for their outstanding commitment to delivering quality patient care and customer service, and for their lasting impact on patient outcomes or community health and wellness.
- Nominated by a patient(s) or non-pharmacist colleague.
- Delivered outstanding patient care and customer service.
- Has made a lasting impact on patient outcomes.
- Has made a significant impact on community health and wellness.
- Self-nominations are accepted for this award.
- Nominee cannot be on Pharmacists Manitoba’s Award Committee.
- The Nominee cannot previously have won this award.
- This award is not presented posthumously.
- Submissions for this award must be in the hands of the Board of Directors prior to January 31, 2017.
- The award will be presented at a time deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors of Pharmacists Manitoba.
- Power of decision for granting the award rests with the Board of Directors of Pharmacists Manitoba.
- The Patient Choice Award is not necessarily granted every year.
The nomination should include the following information:
- A completed nomination form including supporting documentation on behalf of a patient or non-pharmacist.
- Documentation of no more than 1,000 words to include, but not limited to:
- A specific description of how the nominee has delivered outstanding patient care and customer service
- How this contribution has made a lasting impact on patient outcomes
- How this has significantly impacted community health and wellness
- Inclusion of evidence from patient or non-pharmacist colleague which supports one or more of the award criteria